NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Mudo Academy's After School Care Program
Willoughby, Langley Martial Arts
Taekwondo is a Korean martial art, that is characterized by its emphasis on fast, powerful kicks and hand techniques.
Here at Mudo Academy. we offer Judo Classes with professional instructors which make this class fun and exciting for students of all ages.
Simply leave your email address in the contact us link and you will qualify for this amazing offer!
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
1. Judo and Taekwondo sessions
2. Coding lessons
3. Homework and snack time (Snacks are not provided)
4. Designated After School Coordinator
5. Monthly Character Building Themes and Exercises
6. Pick up from school to Mudo Academy
7. Student pick up time from 6:00 pm to 6:15 pm
A regular physical training regiment before the age of 5
5 TENENTS OF BLACK BELT
5. Indomitable Spirit
100 times to learn a Technique
1000 times to make it Beautiful
10000 times to make it Effective
These are only few examples of active steps our staff are taking at our gym to mitigate the risk of exposure to the virus;
1) Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day, including before and after each classes.
2) Washrooms (including door handles, etc) are sanitized and training equipments and other items with increased regularity.
3) Adequate amounts of soap, tissues, hand sanitizers and cleaners are available in our gym.
At Mudo Academy our goal is to challenge and inspire our students, thru Martial Arts, to persevere in any endeavor they choose to undertake in life. Just as the famous Greek philosopher Plato once said, “The first and greatest victory is to conquer self,” we believe through preparation and resolution, one will have conquered oneself and will be ready to attain life’s victories. Our mission is to train our students to have the physical health, mental focus, and determination needed to successfully achieve the goals they set. Students at Mudo Academy will learn not to honor victory over others, but to honor victory over themselves, thus becoming the best they can truly be. Through constant training, they will unceasingly strive to reach excellence until it becomes natural – a habit.
Head Judo Sensei